Test Result : Scenario: Add device permissions to the role

0 failures
19 tests
Took 13 ms.

All Tests

Test nameDurationStatus
And I add access role "test_role" to user "user1"0 msPassed
And I add credentials0 msPassed
And I configure user service0 msPassed
And I create a device with name "device1"0 msPassed
And I create the access info entity0 msPassed
And I create the following role0 msPassed
And I create the following role permissions0 msPassed
And I create user with name "user1"0 msPassed
And I delete the device with the clientId "device1"0 msPassed
And I find device with clientId "device1"0 msPassed
And I logout0 msPassed
And I logout0 msPassed
And I select the domain "device"0 msPassed
And I try to edit device to clientId "device2"0 msPassed
And Scope with ID 10 msPassed
Given I login as user with name "kapua-sys" and password "kapua-password"0 msPassed
Scenario: Add device permissions to the role13 msPassed
Then I login as user with name "user1" and password "User@10031995"0 msPassed
Then No exception was thrown0 msPassed