Test Result : Scenario: Add device permissions to the role in child account

0 failures
26 tests
Took 10 ms.

All Tests

Test nameDurationStatus
And I add access role "Role1" to user "SubUser" in account "SubAccount"0 msPassed
And I add credentials0 msPassed
And I configure user service0 msPassed
And I count 30 msPassed
And I create a device with name "TestDevice"0 msPassed
And I create an account with name "SubAccount", organization name "organization" and email adress "organization@gmail.com"0 msPassed
And I create role "Role1" in account "SubAccount"0 msPassed
And I create the access info entity in account "SubAccount"0 msPassed
And I create the following role permissions in account "SubAccount"0 msPassed
And I create user with name "SubUser" in account "SubAccount"0 msPassed
And I delete the device with the clientId "TestDevice"0 msPassed
And I find account with name "SubAccount"0 msPassed
And I find device with clientId "TestDevice"0 msPassed
And I login as user with name "SubUser" and password "User@10031995"0 msPassed
And I logout0 msPassed
And I logout0 msPassed
And I search for the permissions of found role "Role1" in account "SubAccount"0 msPassed
And I select the domain "device"0 msPassed
And I try to edit device to clientId "TestDevice1"0 msPassed
And I try to find role with name "Role1" in account "SubAccount"0 msPassed
And No exception was thrown0 msPassed
And Scope with ID 10 msPassed
And The account with name "kapua-sys" has 1 subaccount0 msPassed
Given I login as user with name "kapua-sys" and password "kapua-password"0 msPassed
Scenario: Add device permissions to the role in child account10 msPassed
Then Role with name "Role1" in account "SubAccount" is found0 msPassed