Test Result : Scenario: Add Role domain permissions to new user

0 failures
17 tests
Took 14 ms.

All Tests

Test nameDurationStatus
And A generic user0 msPassed
And Add permissions to the last created user0 msPassed
And I add credentials0 msPassed
And I logout0 msPassed
And I logout0 msPassed
And I search for the role with name "updated_test_role"0 msPassed
And I search for the role with name "updated_test_role"0 msPassed
And I select account "kapua-sys"0 msPassed
And The correct role entry was found0 msPassed
Given I create the following role0 msPassed
Scenario: Add Role domain permissions to new user13 msPassed
Then I find no roles0 msPassed
Then I search for the role with name "test_role"0 msPassed
When I delete the role with name "updated_test_role"1 msPassed
When I login as user with name "kapua-a" and password "ToManySecrets123#"0 msPassed
When I login as user with name "kapua-sys" and password "kapua-password"0 msPassed
When I update the role name to "updated_test_role"0 msPassed